Important Product Update: API v3 Stable Release!

Product Update

We’re excited to announce the stable release of the newest version of Transifex API v3.

What is the impact for me?

Migrating from one version to another is never easy but the benefits you can get from using this new version are numerous. In our blog post here, you can find the history of Transifex APIs, the reasoning behind the decision to proceed with a new version, and its design philosophy.

What action do I need to take

02_Product_Update

If you rely on a script that makes requests using 2.0 and 2.5 resources, you may want to start migrating to API v3.

Sunset of Transifex API v2 and v2.5

API v2 and v2.5 are still operational. The sunset of these versions is expected by the end of 2022 (1 year after the deprecation period is announced). After that, all v2 and v2.5 API requests will begin to fail. We will provide additional information about the depreciation period soon.

How can I get more information?

03_Product_Update

More information about this new API version v3 can be found in our documentation guide here. As always, don’t hesitate to reach out to us, if you have questions while you’re upgrading. Feel free to reach out to us at support@transifex.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.

2 Likes