Hi Transifex amazing community!
We are excited to share the latest Transifex releases with you!
Here are the updates we have released this quarter:
- Handled ‘src’ and ‘href’ as translatable attributes in Transifex Web Editor
- Added support for dark mode in the editor (Editor Preferences)
- Added link to the resource the string is found (under the context tab in the editor, when a user selects to translate ‘all resources’)
Translation Memory Enhancements
- Released Translation Memory with Context (101% match)
- Improved TM by removing old TM suggestions which are no longer being used
- Extended TM with context functionality offering the option to download and upload TMX files with context
Comments & Issues enhancement
- Added “Reply All” option under the comments tab in the editor, where you can easily auto-tag all users that commented.
Transifex LIVE updates
- Changed the day limit from 30 to 15 days for obsolete strings not detected by TX live during this interval
Machine Translation Enhancements
Expanded Slack functionality by providing notifications for 100% reviewed, and 100% proofread languages as well as notifications for team discussions.
Issues can be resolved and replied via Slack.
Added button to manually sync translated content from Transifex to GitHub when translations are less than 100%
- Extended our translation checks by adding one more for XLIFF and HTML files that is triggered when the order of tags is not preserved in the translation.
- Bugs fixes
New languages in the Order Wizard
- Added Chinese (Singapore) (zh_SG) and Hausa (ha) as options for E2f orders
- Extended search functionality allowing users to search by key while mapping strings to screenshots
We hope you will find these updates helpful.
For the complete list of enhancements and to keep a track of all new features and bug fixes you can keep an eye on our “What’s New” page here.
Have y’all a great weekend!