SwiftUI support

Hello,

We are reaching out regarding the integration of the Transifex iOS SDK. We have made attempts to integrate it in our SwiftUI project, but we are seeing that you are not supporting using the SDK with the SwiftUI Framework. Furthermore on your website it is stated that currently you are not supporting SwiftUI.

Please share with us what are your plans on adding SwiftUI support to your SDK.

We are awaiting your response.

Best Regards,

Hello @i019902390 ,

I hope you are doing well.

SwiftUI support will be added sometime in the next few releases for the iOS SDK. Right now .xcstrings files support is getting ready to be rolled out so expect to see SwiftUI next.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Antonis Mylonas | Customer Success Engineer

Transifex | Blog | We are hiring | Join Our Community

Hello,

Do you have a more specific timeline for a target date/month/quarter?

Best Regards,

Hello @i019902390,

A tentative estimate for when SwiftUI support will arrive is by the end of June.

Kind regards,

Antonis

Hi,
We are reaching out regarding the integration of the Transifex iOS SDK. Despite our attempts, we have noticed that the SDK currently does not support the SwiftUI framework, as stated on your website.

Could you please share your plans for adding SwiftUI support to your SDK? We are eager to know if there are any updates or timelines for this integration.
Thanks

Hello @annadisuza ,
​
I am Antonis from the Transifex Customer Success team. I hope you’re well!
​
As I mentioned earlier in this thread a tentative timeline for when you can expect SwiftUI support to be added is by the end of June.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and I will be happy to assist.
​
Kind regards,

Hello @i019902390 and @annadisuza,

I wanted to let you know that SwiftUI support has been implemented in case you missed our product update.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to assist.

Kind regards,