Creating folders with multiple projects inside (relating to one topic)`

Hi,

This may have been asked and answered before but could not retrieve it via a search.

I have multiple projects that are all part of an annual campaign and therefore wish to create a folder with all projects for this topic in one easy to find place.

Is that possible?

Hi @DMFXTM,

Thank you for posting your question.

In Transifex Web Interface, unfortunately, what you are looking for is not supported.

However, in case you consider the API as an option, you can assign tags to your projects (through project’s settings or API) and then get the details for each project via API including tags as well. That way, you can group them based on tags.

Would that work for you?

More information about this can be found in our documentation guide here.

In case you would like to try our API v3 (preview), you can also check the API endpoint here.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

I will share this with the rest of the team for further evaluation.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Hi @DMFXTM,

I would like to follow up on this and share one more possible alternative. Specifically, instead of having one project per campaign, you can have a single project and add all of your campaigns there. You can use resource categories that allow you to easily filter out the campaigns through the Transifex Web Interface.

More information about this feature can be found in our documentation guide here.

Please let me know if you have any questions.