Context for Files - Multiple projects

Hi,

Currently we have multiple projects for the same website, each feature of the site is split into Micro Frontends and each Micro Frontend has its own project.
We would like to use Context for Files across the site for all our projects but it appears each project requites its own snippet added to the site, is it possible to use the same Context for Files snippet for multiple projects.

Thank you
Alan

Hello dear Alan ,

Yes you may add the same snippet to different domains.
Please check here for details . Also see this image

So you can add the snippet to different domains and combine to one project the strings from the various sites.

Let me know if this helped you.
Kind regards
Christos

Hi Christos. I work with Alan.

Our issue is a bit more subtle than that. We have multiple projects that combine into 1 site/app on one domain.

Eg: our left nav could be a project, our main screen another, a different menu is another, etc (it’s more complex than that, but that’s the general idea). So there can be strings from multiple Transifex projects on the same page at the same time.

Hello ,

I understand. So , for different projects in Transifex you would have different snippets for context for files.

What you can do , so that you would keep it in one project is not create different projects for your left nav , menus or different components but create on Transifex project numerous resources. That way you will keep everything in one project and then you may have only one snippet under the same / numerous domains and use it to link it to your strings.

If that is not convenient and you need multiple projects and you then have multiple snippets that need to be installed in various places of string origin.

I hope i have made things more clear.
Let me know if you need anything else.

Kind regards
Christos