Using single transifex project in multiple react repos

With latest transifex/native version we can use multiple project instances by using react context.
However, it is very cubmersome and also adds much more work.

For example, let’s say we have a component ComponentA

export const ComponentA = ({ children }) => (
  <div>
   <T _str="Just adding something here" />
  {children}
 </div>
)

and now I want to use this component in another repo 100 times. And so now, I need to do

/ * this code is in the main repo */
<Header>
  <TxProvider instance={ComponentALibraryInstance}>
     <ComponentA>
         <TxProvider instance={RootLibraryInstanceCopy}>
            <T _str="Some string on main repo />
         <TxProvider />
    <ComponentA />
 <TxProvider />
<Header />

You can see that I don’t want to do this 100 times in my code base. Plus, what that is just a simple use-case.
Imagine a component which takes like 10 props of type ReactNode. This means wrapping all of them with contexts.

How to use a single shared project across multiple repos.

We can easily solve this issue by just using a single project across all repos, But then we can’t --purge anymore as pushing from projectA will result in losing the strings from projectB and so on.

The above is my current knowledge.
What I am really looking for ?
Is there any way to use a single native project across multiple repos and also being able to remove unsused strings across all projects ? – we can do it using monorepo, but my concern is doing it across multiple projects.
I see we do have some tagging system but not sure how to relative them all in a sense where you can acheive the --purge behaviour across multiple repos.

Thanks

Related dicsussion:

Hello @Saad_Awan ,

Thank you for explaining the issue so clearly! :pray:

We understand, and our engineers are looking into it. If and when we have an update we will definitely let you know here.

Regards,
Ryan
Transifex Customer Support

Any update on this please :pray:

Thanks.

Hello @Saad_Awan ,

I hope you find helpful the following link.

Kind regards,
Panagiotis