We have several projects.
- A storybook as a component library.
- A platform app - our main app.
- A user portal - another side app.
- A React native app.
We are using transifex/native with transifex/react.
We have created separate projects in transifex for all the above.
Our main platform app uses the storybook. But we can only
init the transifex with one token and that is of this main app. So, our storybook components are not able to set-up the right token - as their token is of a separate project for it’s own storybook.
- I believe we should just have a single project on transifex for translation and use that across all apps.
- However, is there any way to solve this without giving up different projects in transifex?
App1 uses Storybook1 and we have separate projects of them in transifex.
We want to somehow access both App1 and Storybook1 resources in App1 project.
Let me know.