🌟 Exciting Update: Explore Our Fresh Navigation!

Hello Transifex Community!

Exciting news! We’re delighted to announce the launch of our newly redesigned navigation, aimed at providing you with a smoother and enriched user experience. :tada:

Explore your organization with our intuitive design. Here’s what’s new:

• Say goodbye to the horizontal menu; we’ve embraced a vertical layout!
  • We’ve relocated Help links and enhanced access to Notifications!

Explore the improvements and let us know what you think!

Happy navigating! :rocket:

2 Likes

Hello,

using the new UI since it has been released.
To be honest I am not sure if my UX has improved a lot. But it looks good :clap: .

One thing I encountered today is, that the issue count (purple circle with no. of issues) is gone.
Please see Nextcloud localization | Transifex

If I open the editor the issue (currently 1) is there.
See https://app.transifex.com/nextcloud/nextcloud/translate/#de_DE/$/478290828?q=issue%3Aopen

Another question is about not showing the website in dark mode but the editor.
Will this be adapted as well?

Cheers

Hi @rakekniven,

Happy Friday! :tada:

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our navigation. :pray: We truly appreciate any comments and suggestions, as they play a crucial role in enhancing the overall user experience. Your input matters a lot to us!

Regarding your first point, I have investigated and can confirm that this specific area should not have been impacted by the recent release. I carefully reviewed the link you provided, and no open issues were found.

Is it possible that any pending issues in the editor have already been resolved by someone?

As for the dark mode for the entire app, exciting improvements are on the horizon! Stay tuned as we have more enhancements coming your way in the upcoming months. :blush:

Hello nina,

thanks for your quick reply.

Oh dear. That was me :melting_face: .

Just opened one more and leave it open for you to check.

Sorry for the trouble.

Cheers

Hi @rakekniven ,

No worries :slight_smile: Thank you for re-opening the issue.

I took a look and this is what I can see on the Dashboard:

Don’t you see the same?

After reloading site and clearing cache it works like before.

Have a nice weekend.

Cheers

1 Like

Great! Thank you for letting me know.

Have a great weekend too :slight_smile:

The purpose of the previous dashboard update seems to be to show all projects as before. Not so with this update. It appears to be a bug. Press “SWITCH ORGANIZATION” from your account name in the lower left corner. But some projects don’t seem to show up.

In my example at least 3 projects have disappeared.
If I open directly from Transifex Explore Projects, I can still participate in the translation.

Introducing A New Transifex Dashboard!, Nov 2

With this tab, you can effortlessly view all your projects and …

Hello @maboroshin

Thanks for reaching out !
Regarding your question, I’m not sure I understood the scenario, When you press “SWITCH ORGANIZATION” you mentioned that only 3 projects are displayed. Do you mean that the dashboard only shows 3 projects for a specific organization ? When you press “switch organization” this only displays the organizatios you belong to, this is why I’m confused.

Best Regards
Cesar

This problem has been fixed.

I was registered in 12 projects.However only 8-9 projects were displayed. Now that scrollbars have been added, all 12 projects can be displayed. There may have been a problem loading CSS.

1 Like

Hello Maboroshin!

I’m Sandy from the Customer Success team. I’m glad this issue has been addressed. Please let us know if this situation appears again.

Best
- Sandy