Filter resource to pull based on error translation check

I’d like to avoid breaking continuous integration when translations are missing placeholders like %s, but my translation project doesn’t have enough contributors to make review mandatory. Hence I looking for alternatives to avoid pulling and breaking on errors.

Is it possible to filter resources with broken translations (e.g. :x: error in translation check) when pulling with tx pull or other way?

Hello! Currently, it is not possible to filter resources with translation check errors using the CLI. However, we have recognized the need for this feature and have already added it to our product backlog. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA for when this feature will be ready, but we will inform you as soon as it becomes available.

In case this helps, when you are doing a TX pull, you have the option to add the --skip flag to avoid the interruption of the process due to download errors:
Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 11.59.07 a.m.

- Sandy

Hello! --skip flag doesn’t help because pulling translations is done without any issues. Thanks for your reply!