I would like to share that we have improved our native translations checks to always run when a translation is added on one of your Transifex projects.
Up until now translation checks were only running in the editor, either after the translation was saved by displaying a warning message or preventing an erroneous translation from being saved displaying an error message.
The new behaviour covers cases for:
- uploading a translation file
- Auto fillups running (translation memory fillup or machine translation fillup)
- translations added via API or TX Client
All above cases are covering a mass translation update we didn’t want to interrupt your localization flow and the possibility of losing any translations, the behaviour for translation checks works as follows:
- Warning message saved along with translation, if the translation check is set to work as warning
- Error message saved along with translation, if the translation check is set to work as error.
You can then use the ‘check:error’ filter to view erroneous translations and check what’s wrong with the specific translation.
We would like to hear your feedback on this functionality.