More translation memory data in a single TMX file

:boom: You can export more information about your TM entries (creationdate, lastusagedate) as well as all the different translation versions per language stored at your project’s TM instance within just one click!

From now on, your TMX file exported from Transifex will look like this:

<tu>
  <prop type="context"></prop>
  <tuv xml:lang="en" creationdate="20210511T084001" lastusagedate="20211108T090745">
    <seg>Password</seg>
  </tuv>
  <tuv xml:lang="de" creationdate="20210929T073634" lastusagedate="20211108T090745">
    <seg>Passwort</seg>
  </tuv>
  <tuv xml:lang="el" creationdate="20210930T145229" lastusagedate="20211108T090745">
    <seg>Kωδικός</seg>
  </tuv>
  <tuv xml:lang="el" creationdate="20210930T145229" lastusagedate="20210930T145457">
    <seg>Κωδικός χρήστη</seg>
  </tuv>
</tu>

More information about the syntax supported can be found here

Hi Nina and team!
As we have built internal processes based on the old version of the TMX export file, it would be great if we could still have the option to download a “clean” TMX file – without the timestamps and the translation history.
Would it be possible to add that option?
Thanks!

Hi Aurelien,

Hope you are doing well :slight_smile:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about this.

The idea of introducing a new TMX file version where all available TM entries are included was to allow our customers to easily leverage their whole TM without excluding translations that were not recently used. We would also like to be consistent with the information included in the TM management page as well as the Suggestions TAB in the editor.

I am sorry to hear that this change affected the internal process you have built. Would it be difficult to re-adjust it based on the new version?

I will definitely share your feedback with our product team for further evaluation but unfortunately, for the time being, there are no plans to offer both versions.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.