Two different translation options to the same Glossary term

I have two options for translating a glossary term - one short one (for shorter strings) and a longer one (when the word is spelled out). However, it seems I cannot add two identical entries with the same source term. What do I do?

Scenario #1:

Let’s assume that you have the term “Account” and your CSV glossary file includes the following entries:

term, pos, comment, fr
Account, noun, A report or description of an event or experience., Compte
Account, noun, A record or statement of financial expenditure and receipts relating to a particular period or purpose, Compte

In this case, when the glossary file is being uploaded on Transifex, parser takes the second reference of the “Account” term into account and ignores any previous references of this term. So, on the editor page only the second glossary term will appear.

In order to work around this, I would suggest you include in your glossary file the following entries instead:

Account, noun, A report or description of an event or experience., Compte
Account (1), noun, A record or statement of financial expenditure and receipts relating to a particular period or purpose, Compte

As a result, both terms will be available to translators throught the translation process but only the 100% match will appear while hovering your mouse over the source term

Scenario #2:

Let’s assume now that you have the term “Speed” and your glossary file includes the following statements:

term, pos, comment, fr
Speed, noun, the rate at which someone or something is able to move or operate, rapidité
Speed, verb, move quickly, lancer

As a result, both terms will be available to translators throught the translation process but only the term that was added first will appear while hovering your mouse over the source term