There is no easy way to know the translation rate of the projects. Then the operation of finding the desired language is required again: Project dashboard prioritizes languages of interest (Transifex Community) If you participate in 15 projects, you will need to click 2-3 times the number of projects.
Accessing the Transifex App home opens individual projects. However, This top page should be the user’s dashboard.
- https://app.transifex.com/ (Transifex App home)
The user’s dashboard will show a list of projects in participates. The following information is displayed. e.g.
- Project name
- Date of last addition of source text.
- Total number of strings per language
The following information would be even more useful
- Number of translations done (Browser Language / Language of Interest in Settings)
- Number of untranslated strings (Browser Language / Language of Interest in Settings)