Vote on the most relevant feature!

What would you say would bring the most value to your organizations in Transifex:

:camera: In-context feature for File-Based projects.
:face_with_monocle: Global Search - looking for strings all over the organization.
:floppy_disk: Centralized Translation Memory Page

You can add the relevant icon and comment on what you expect from this feature :slight_smile:

For the project “Nextcloud” (10k strings) I would love to see a global search.

Workaround since some years:

1. Select open issues
  2. Adapt search pattern
  3. Get the result

Click on global issues

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle: Global Search on a ‘per language’ level helps to avoid inconsistencies and also would allow for an easier search/replace of words/phrases across multiple resources.

4 Likes

Hi @migo, thanks for your feedback. This is on our roadmap for this year!

1 Like

I know it’s not on the list above, but I’d like to have usable glossary checks. See Glossary false warning

1 Like
  • The interface should provide an intelligent interface, where i see the “text to translate” on the left, and the “In translation” space on the right, with comments for teams, and “version control / commits” workflow.
  • The interface should have full support to keyboard shortcuts to minimize the use of other interfaces (mouse).
  • Translation hints / suggestions must be available too. To accelerate and minimize errors.
  • There should be space for the community to improve translations, including synonyms and example sentences to help contextualize.
  • There should be a tool for search cultured-context terms, in order to understand why such terms exist and how they are used. It could use wikipedia embedded someway (html frames).
1 Like