Add filter "translator: not me" for better review selection

Hello @nina ,

In two months my application will be four years old. I don’t know what else to do as a paying customer to get such a small change implemented.

Since 2017, I have been actively contributing to the improvement of Transifex (bug reports, suggestions for improvement, translation of the UI), but I don’t get a community feeling.

I will write a blog post about why Transifex is not a good tool for OSS communities.

If Transifex really wants to have a community, then you should turn listening (in this forum) into more action.

cu

Hi @rakekniven ,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us.

We understand that this particular feature is important to you. Please be assured that we take all feedback from our community very seriously and keep detailed records of it. We are working hard to address all feature requests in a timely manner. We also make sure to share this feedback with our entire team for further product improvements. However, we need to balance the needs of all of our customers and prioritize feature requests based on a variety of factors.

We hope you can understand that we strive to provide the best service possible to all of our customers, and we take your feedback seriously. We kindly ask for your patience as we work on prioritizing feature requests submitted by all of our users. Rest assured that we are doing everything we can to get it done as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support of Transifex.

Regards,
Nina

Hello nina,

It is ok to say “no, we will not implement this”. It is your decision and “no” has to be accepted.
However, to speak of “timely manner” here after four years is a polite stalling and I don’t like that.

Best regards.

Hi @rakekniven ,

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

We always strive to be transparent and honest with our customers. If there is a particular feature that we cannot implement, we will let you know directly and explain the reasoning behind our decision.

I understand you may be concerned about the delayed implementation of the specific functionality. Still, this does not mean we do not want to offer it. As a software company, we receive many feature requests from our customers, and we prioritize them based on a variety of factors, such as customer demand, technical feasibility, and resource availability.

Our customers’ feedback is crucial to the success of our platform. Your insights, suggestions, and ideas, help us understand your needs and build a better product.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We appreciate your open and honest feedback :pray:

@rakekniven , @Meteor0id @JimmyKater

We have some exciting news to share! Today, we are thrilled to announce the release of new filter options in our editor, aimed at enhancing your translation experience. Let’s take a closer look at the latest additions:

:small_blue_diamond: Multiple Usernames in Translator and Reviewer Filters

:small_blue_diamond: Search for Strings Excluding Specific Translators or Reviewers

To learn more about these new filter options, check out our detailed community post. You can find all the information here.

We look forward to hearing about your experience with these new additions!

Hello @nina,

thank you for this great news.
Have already used the filter several times and am glad that this (for me) useful function is now available.
I say thank you.

Cheers,
Rakekniven

1 Like