Bug: Error message cut off

When the config file is invalid, the error message is not fully readable.
It is not a problem for me as I can inspect the element and read everything.

Hello Nicco,

Thank you for reaching out to Transifex community.

I would like to inform you, that I tried to change a YAML config file of a Github Integration, and I was able to read the error message just by using the scrollbar, as you could see in the following image.

​So, could you please share with us more details, like the browser you use, or even the Transifex project where I could found your error message.

​Thank you in advance.

Hello @Panagiotis_Kavrakis,

thanks for your reply!
Indeed, now that you mention it, I see there is a scrollbar next to a scrollbar.

When I scroll down the right scroll bar, I can see it, too. In this way it is not easily discoverable but possible to see it. I use Firefox Quantum 68.3.0esr.

Another idea: I do not think that 3 scrollbars on the page help navigate it clearly. There can be just one.
You can add the top menus of the settings to the side bar and display everything in them.

The sub-menus would go into the sidebar.

And their sub-menus would go into the side bar as sub-menus of the settings, too.
Then, the settings are consistent with the rest of the UI.

having a consistent Menu structure would help me a lot. I spend half an hour trying to find out where I can change from pull request to a push to branch policy.
I later found this:
Which I had visited several times but did not really recognize it.

Hi @niccokunzmann,

Thank you for your response and for sharing your ideas. I would like to inform you that I will share your ideas with our product team, for further evaluation.

Once I have an update on that, I will let you know.

Have a nice day!