Filter by partially translated

Hi, I’m stuck on one problem. We in project GLPI found hundreds of partially translated strings in other pluralized form.
Trying filter
translated:no pluralized:yes
but parameter ‘translated:no’ affect strings that all untranslated pluralized forms.
'‘translated:yes’ affect strings that at least one form is translated.
Maybe exist method found partially translated strings?

Hello Mikhail,

Thank you for reaching out to Transifex.

I am Antonis, a support engineer from the Transifex support team.

Can you please provide us with the Organization, Project, and Resource you’re experiencing this error in and some examples of the affected strings you mentioned?

Kind regards,

Antonis

I’m collaborate to GLPI project.
That one of strings with partially translated
https://www.transifex.com/glpi/GLPI/translate/#ru_RU/glpipot10/404174150

Hello Μikhail,

Thank you for reaching out to Transifex.

I am Antonis, a support engineer from the Transifex support team.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Typically, you cannot save partially translated pluralized strings. As you can see, our editor doesn’t consider them translated strings. For the strings to show up as untranslated, you will need to edit them and provide translations for all plural forms.

Keep in mind that Transifex follows ISO Standards and Unicode CLDR data for our supported languages. When they get updated, we let you know in advance if they affect any of the languages you’re using. You can find information about the latest changes here.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with this process or if you have any feedback, and I will be happy to assist you.

Kind regards,
Antonis

1 Like