Filter when source text is same as translated

After a mistake in importing a lot of strings are marked “Translated” when they just have the source text unchanged in the translation field. Is it possible to filter by this in order to bulk delete?

I’d rather not bulk delete everything from the upload since most of the terms were correctly translated.

Hi @biggboss83,

Thank you for submitting your question.

Unfortunately, there is currently no filter available in the editor that returns such results. An efficient way to achieve that would be to use our API but developers’ involvement is required in this case :confused:

Specifically:

Unfortunately, if the above is not an option for the organization you work with, then the other option is to manually check the entries in the editor one by one :frowning: and fix them accordingly.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this up. I shared your feedback with the rest of the team so that we can evaluate how such issues can be addressed in our future enhancements.

Hi Nina

Thank you very much for your detailed reply. I have already received help from the organization admin who will run a script like you mentioned. Hopefully this will be added as a feature one day but at least my problem is solved for now :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Hi @biggboss83, we had the same issue here!

Don’t you mind to share the script? It would be much appreciated to save time.
Any programming language is ok.

Thanks in advance if you can! :raised_hands: