Glossary - Extra column for 'case-sensitive' when uploading as CSV

Hi team!

I discovered that there was an option to set a source term as “case-sensitive” in Transifex.

As we are maintaining our multilingual glossaries in Google Sheets (and uploading them as CSV on a regular basis), I would be interested to also have an extra column in Google Sheets to be able to set certain terms as case-sensitive.

As far as I’m concerned it could be in the form of an extra column, or an additional POS item which could be called “proper-noun” or “invariable”.

Is it already possible to set terms as case-sensitive in the CSV? And if not, could you please consider adding this option?

Thanks in advance for your follow up on this topic!

1 Like

Hi @Aurelien,

Thank you for reaching out to our community.
First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us. In this way, you help us improve our product.

Unfortunately, what you described is not supported through a glossary CSV file. However, you have the ability to define such terms through U/I as described in our documentation here.

Moreover, I will forward this issue to our product team, and I will let you know once I have an update.

Kind regards,
Panagiotis

1 Like

Hello Aurelien!

I believe you may already be aware, but there is now an option to include a case-sensitive column when uploading a Glossary from a CSV file. This column can be used to indicate whether the Transifex platform should consider case sensitivity at the term level or not.

Best regards,

- Sandy

1 Like